Thursday, July 10, 2014

Accidentally Married on Purpose by Rachel Harris

(Image found on Netgalley)

Sherry has sworn off the men she typically goes for. Instead she wants to settle with a boring guy, someone who won't hurt her. But with one weekend in Vegas to engage in a quick fling before finding this guy, she finds herself waking up with Tyler Blue's ring on her finger. No biggie, right? Just a quick divorce. But Tyler needs this marriage to last...at least for a little while or else he fears that his career might not survive. However Tyler finds it hard not to fall for the spunky Sherry and  is determined that she be his forever girl. Can he convince her or will their marriage end? Find the official description on Goodreads.

While reading this book, I found myself quickly wondering what Sherry would say or do. It was amusing, and I had a smile while reading the whole time. Then there were her interactions with Sherry just made me laugh in addiction to the crazy smile I had on my face. Sherry was just so happy and almost carefree that she made you smile and laugh. Then there was Tyler. I felt really bad for him although I was really cursing him for some of his decisions. But at the same time I could understand...even if I didn't approve of it.

Then there were some things that made me chuckle and roll my eyes. For example, I chuckled at Sherry's rules. Because really how often are rules followed in romance books? Absolutely never. Or I guess rarely. But it just made me chuckle and look forward to Sherry's reaction when the rules were bent or broken. 

And I have to admit there were several sigh worthy moments in the book. The kind that would make me swoon if I could swoon. But since I can't or won't, here's a gif of Hermione(Emma Watson) swooning: 
Okay, swoon over. But literally I dare you to read this book and not sigh over some of the more romantic gestures. 

Accidentally Married on Purpose is a great read and I'm very happy that I was able to get a copy to read. The music industry and the celebrity issues were certainly enlightening and I loved the romantic gestures that Tyler made. If you're a romantic at heart, and love celebrity-regular people romances than give Accidentally Married on Purpose a chance. It is being released on July 14th, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!