Monday, May 5, 2014

Things Seem to Be Hopping!

(Image found using Google.)

So I just realized that it's been more than a week since I've posted my last little update post! How terrible of me! But no seriously, I apologize, it just seems that the beginning of May has been full of so many tours, and getting used to work and being back home that I completely spaced on writing a post like this. But how have you been finding the reviews and everything on the site? I hope you're enjoying them!

So, I feel like the picture up there is exactly how I feel right now, haha. I know I should go outside and soak up some sun but I just can never seem to work up the energy to actually go outside. Plus Canada has seemed to decide it doesn't want to give its citizens Summer, as it seems to be wanting to keep right at Spring until Fall comes along. Which is just so much fun. Although it has the added benefit of not having my family and I cursing the heat. So, maybe it's not all bad.


So, question about books, hmmmmm....Do you enjoy long books or short ones? Or does that even factor into your decision? 

I feel terrible but many times I avoid novellas, unless I am really into a series and craving something more to read about that series. I just find that I'm left cursing the length, wishing that I'd had more time with the characters than anything else. But that's just my opinion. And if I really really like the sound of a short book than I will read it. I'm not going to turn down a book/not read one just because of it's page count. It's a combo of things I guess is what I'm trying to say. 

So, I'll try to be a little more punctual with these guys, but I'm also not going to promise anything as life happens. Here's hoping you're having a great day! And if you aren't, I hope that the meme I found cheered you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!