Monday, October 27, 2014

Hello, hello, hello

     Hi everyone, let me start by saying how happy I am to be a part of Reading Shy With Aly. Shout out to her for trusting me and giving me a spot on her blog. Let's roll with the introductions, shall we? 
I'm Ana, a 25 year old mommy living in the Philippines. I'm working as a forum moderator. I've started book blogging just a couple of months ago, and I must say, I love it! In just a short period of time, I've read some really great books, met some even greater people and just had a blast. I can't believe I'm now a part of this huge community that celebrates books all the time. To give you an idea of the kind of books I read, here are some of my favorites:
5 Stars All The Way
    
      
Young Adult Mythology
 Young Adult Contemporary
 
Paranormal Series 
 Sci-Fi
 Contemporary Fiction
That's it for now. I'm hoping to share more awesome books here at Reading Shy With Aly. Hopefully, you'll like me so I can stay here longer. Lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!