Saturday, October 18, 2014

Two Bar Mitzvahs by Kat Bastion and Stone Bastion

(Image found on Goodreads)
"Sp we'd taken things slow. And I'd do it all over again." Kat Bastion with Stone Bastion, Two Bar Mitzvahs
WARNING: Not intended for younger audiences.

Hannah and Cade are finally together and Hannah is slowly starting to trust both Cade and their relationship. But when Cade's ex comes back will Cade be able to balance everything that's going on in his life, as well as keeping a healthy balance with Hannah. Or will things fall apart? Find the official description on Goodreads.

So I was really excited to open this book again, and even more exciting is the fact that Cade's narrating again. I have to say that he is easily my favorite character in this series and I always enjoy his perspective. Mostly because I like the fact that he is male and is narrating the whole book. It's unique or at least unique to me and I always enjoy hearing his thoughts and seeing how they might differ from mine.

Two Bar Mitzvah's starts off where One Wedding left off. Or at least for the most part it does. It was good in a way that it did so because than we could just continue on where we left off.

Well the plot wasn't entirely unique many of the smaller details were. Such as Madison's addiction. That was definitely not where I thought this book would go and it was certainly a shocking thing when it happened. Although to be fair it's a valid addiction. Just not one that many people hear about a lot and it was very shocking because it was far from what I thought it would be.

I fell even more in love with both Cade and Hannah throughout this book and the character growth was amazing. I enjoyed Two Bar Mitzvahs and it was a marvelous addition to the No Weddings series. It is being released on October 20th, and you should be sure to check out both Two Bar Mitzvahs and the rest of the No Weddings series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!