Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Second Coming: A Love Story by Scott Pinsker

(Image found on Goodreads)

America is split into two when two men claiming to be the saviors returned to Earth. But when everything isn't always as it seems can they distinguish between the truth and lies. Find the official description on Goodreads


At first I thought the writing was very high and mighty which was very appropriate for the first scenes but then it slightly settled a bit and the writing settled a bit more into something I enjoyed much more.

It was certainly an interesting plot and debate. Although there did seem to be some theology(or maybe that was just me) but overall The Second Coming: A Love Story grabbed my attention. IT did slow down a bit at points but there would always be something to grab my attention.

And then there was the fun in trying to distinguish between who is the actual second coming and who wasn't. Every time you'd think you had it figured out something would happen to make you doubt yourself. I'm not even sure who was who when I finished the book.

The ending was different and unexpected. The Second Coming:A Love Story was an interesting read, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!