Saturday, May 23, 2015

New Thing that I randomly thought up.

(Image found via Google)

Alright, so I was thinking at work(an nod about work but it was really quiet so it's allowed I think). But anyway, back to the thinking. While I'm really enjoying the blogging experience so far I've found that sometimes it can be hard to read books that I have looked forward to or that I would like to reread. So in two weeks(possibly longer depending on my schedule) I'd like to start a new regular blog post. It will be a review. But there's a catch. It will be a review about a book I've reread. So while I know you can never get that first time reading a book back I really would like to share my love of books that may be well known and that I've already read but haven't since starting this blog.
So yes, that's my new idea. What do you guys think?

Oh, and the image above is a hint about which book series I'm going to have the first set of Throwback Thursday Rereads to be about, :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!