Monday, June 15, 2015

Beneath These Chains by Meghan March!

(Image found on Goodreads)

Lord finds Elle's determination to work at his shop a little surprising and he thinks there's an ulterior motive for her desire. Both have pasts but they must move on before they can do anything close to a relationship. Find the official description on Goodreads.


I immediately fell in love with both Lord and Elle. Elle wasn't the typical rebellious rich chick and Lord was an amazing man, one that you could easily fall in love with. The plot involved a big shock, and it was a painful one, one that I still don't think I've recovered from. But the developing relationship between Lord and Elle help to make it just a bit easier to take.

Not to mention we got an update on Con and Vanessa. That was a great thing!

Meghan March has a captivating writing style and she's certainly created a series that one can enjoy immensely. She's on my one-click without looking list now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!