Sunday, July 19, 2015

Inflicted by Peiri Ann

(Image found on Goodreads)

Nathan and Tracey have suffered. And they are continuing to suffer as the demons are trying to takeover the world. But not without certain help. And now they must find their way through this trial. Find the official description on Goodreads.

I really enjoy the romance in these books, mostly because I'm a sucker for soul mate romances and Peiri Ann delivers. Although it's not an easy path. The two mates seem to find themselves arguing or running into problem after problem and it never seems to stop. This is jus tone of the many things that drew me into this series. And the other is that there is plenty of action and plenty of surprises one after the other. And many of them are painful. But yet you just can't stop reading.

And there are so many things that we are in the dark about because Tracey and Nathan aren't omniscient. Which can be frustrating but it's more in the I WANT TO KNOW NOW DAMMIT! way. 

Inflicted was a bit confusing at times but it wasn't as bad because both characters were confused and lost at the same time as the reader. 

We did finally get some of Nathan's perspective which was different and I enjoyed. Because it's not often that we do get that except maybe in the quotes at the beginning of each book. And speaking about the beginning now I'm jumping to that cliffhanger ending. AND WOW, what a cliffhanger. CAN I HAVE PLAGUED NOW???

The only issue I had with this book is sometimes the grammar and writing had errors, but it didn't make it hard to read the book at all. The plot was certainly worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!