Monday, October 5, 2015

Cut by Kathleen Mare'e!

Cut By Kathleen Mare'e

"When he is unguarded, he is addictive."

Penelope Price is a young woman who is utterly scarred and broken. She has been Cut.
A nightclub in Sydney leads to a strange encounter with Jay, a musician who at first meeting seems dangerous, but for unknown reasons there is an unconscious draw. The sudden return of her ex, Evan, who is persistent to fill in the reasons for their demise, exposes the shocking truth. 
Will her wound ever heal?
Available TODAY on AmazonKoboGoodreads, Itunes and Barnes & Noble!
"Kathleen writes in such a way... that you forget you're reading and just get lost in the story.." -Skye'sBookBlog
"I loved this book. I was sucked in right from the beginning, and didn't want to put it down..." -Amanda'sBookshelf
"From the earliest age I was a born storyteller. 
Ask my parents and they will tell you I had a gift for making a simple event seem like an elaborate one. It was my imaginary world that initially led me to believe I wanted to be an actor. However, after becoming quite uncomfortable with the limelight - it quickly saw that dream diminish. 

Years later, I am a wife, mother of two young boys and sometimes hockey wag ;). When I am not busy being one of those three things, I work Monday to Friday, read a novel a night, love fitness and try to find the time to write. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!