Sunday, October 4, 2015

Need You by Terra Kelly!


Book two of The Winters Family Series, a contemporary romance filled with emotion. 

After Alyssa and her daughter experience a horrible tragedy, she realizes a change of scenery is needed to help move on from the past. She ends up in Idaho, opens a cafe, and continues to live life in the past for the next two years. Until Alex arrives in Boise. 

Alex is the youngest Winters brother, a chef in Los Angeles. When he loses his job, he decides it’s time to leave the big city behind. He finds a job opening in Boise, Idaho for an Executive Chef position. He lost his job and girlfriend in the same day, now it’s time to just focus on work, or so he thought. 

With so much sadness, can Alex show Alyssa it’s okay to love again? Will Alyssa realize she needs Alex to help her let go of the past? 

Recipes made at the Cafe “Lexie Eats” will be included in the back of the book. 

**This book can stand alone from the series.**

IMAGE AND SYNOPSIS FOUND ON GOODREADS

It's certainly terrible what Alyssa and her daughter went through but it's also amazing to see what she has done with her life since then. And Alyssa is such a sweetheart! I love it! Alex was a perfect gentlemen, someone I would certainly like to have in my life and he was even sweeter with her daughter. I really enjoyed the characters in this book and not just the three I mentioned. They were all good characters that weren't just background noise.

The plot was moving fast but at the same time slow enough that you didn't think you were speeding through it. I think it's fair to say that Alex and Alyssa were the ones moving quickly. And the way that it fed into Josh's book was a different way to end things.

The writing was mostly great, there were a few times I almost got lost when there was an abrupt change but other than that I enjoyed it.

1 comment:

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!