Thursday, July 21, 2016

Only Her by Sandra Owens

Review:

I am going to say that I did enjoy this book. The characters and story were enough to keep me reading once I hooked especially the last few chapters. Both of the main characters were very real and lifelike and it was intriguing to see both work through the things that were causing them problems, both physically and emotionally

However it did take me a little bit to get hooked. I would say that I did get hooked before the 50% mark but it was a slow journey. I'm not sure if it was my mood at the moment or if it was just a slow build so keep that in mind when taking into consideration my review.

Overall it was a good read and one I did not regret spending time with. I will definitely look into reading the rest of the K2 series although this book can be read as a standalone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!