Tuesday, September 23, 2014

University...What More Can I Say?

(Image found via Google)


Honestly, I think this might be me...most days. I've gotten really bad at time management and everything seems to be coming up way too quickly. If you didn't know I'm a third year university student. And this therefore must mean that for every class you need at least 50 pages to read. Which is difficult. But trying to do papers as well(And I'm even trying to do them earlier) is way too difficult.

But that might have to do more with the fact that I'm getting a little more involved in school life. I'm now a tutor and I am taking Latin dancing( I look like this btw: ) I also signed up to volunteer, and hopefully I get approved.

So, okay I got through a couple of paragraphs talking all about me and not really about books. Party. But I want to hear all about you. Who's your favorite author? Favorite book? Favorite anything really. I've got some exciting stuff coming up and I hope that you're all as excited as I am for it! Not to mention this is also me saying that these non-review/non-book related posts may be a little less likely until things slow down a bit or get settled, or whatever. But yes, I will leave you with this one last gif(because hockey season is coming!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!