Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Laces and Lace by Toni Aleo

(Image found on Goodreads)

Lacey and Karson were perfect together. But when Karson makes a decision to leave, both suffer for nine years. When fate brings them back together, Karson is determined that this time no one will be the cause of him losing Lacey ever again. But Lacey still has a few doubts. Find the official description on Goodreads

Receiving a copy of Laces and Lace gave me an excuse to re-read Tangled in the Laces and boy had I forgotten what an adventure that was. Emotional adventure I mean. Wow.And Laces and Lace is no different. That is one emotional journey and I constantly found myself either smiling or with tears in my eyes.

I loved all of the interactions in this book both with familiar and new characters. It just brought back this feeling of family that I always love about the Assassins books. I love that even a you’re reading you can just feel this sense of family and love that always makes you fell part of it.

I have to admit that I wasn’t a fan of JT at the beginning but now I just might be interested in seeing his story be told. So that will be another adventure.

I love that each character has a difficult journey to get to their happy ever after and it may hurt but they always do. And the journeys are all different. Each one is new and exciting.

Laces and Lace was an amazing book in an amazing series by an amazing author. If you haven’t already you should certainly check out Toni Aleo and her books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!