Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Protecting Jessyka by Susan Stoker!

(Image found on Goodreads)

Benny is the last single man on his team. Seeing the happiness and love surrounding him made it hard to handle being  near his friends, even if he thought they deserved everything they had. But he noticed Jessyka, the waitress that always waits on them. And something is going on. Jessyka is in a bad situation and Benny is determined to help. Developing a friendship the two slowly move towards something more. Find the official description on Goodreads.

I can very much understand Benny's thought process. Although it would have sucked to split up the team. And Jessyka is really strong. You can see that. 

The plot is unique and for one of the SEAL Teams it's actually a slower romance. Usually in one of the SEALS of Protection series, the romance develops at lightning speed. Not so with Benny and Jessyka. 

The sense of family and the ability of the women and other men to draw the newer members into their family is very strong within these books and it's something I love! 

Finally it sets up both Tex's book and the Delta Force books. Something I can't wait for because I know Susan Stoker is a great writer, and I can't wait for more from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say and I'll try to reply to every comment!